Families benefit from the help and support that other families can provide and from information about their child's special needs and available resources. With this information, families can make informed decisions about services and support.
The Family Support NetworkTM of North Carolina is a statewide network of affiliated local programs
- FIND YOUR local affiliate program
- MEET YOUR local Program Coordinator
- SEARCH the Central Directory of Resources (CDR)
- VISIT the Family Support NetworkTM University Office
How can the Family Support Network of North Carolina help you?
- Put you in touch with other parents with similar experience
- Provide a "listening ear"
- Help you become a volunteer Support Parent
- Connect you to resources in your community
The Family Support NetworkTM of North Carolina is an Alliance Member of Parent to Parent USA.
All services are free and confidential